About Etoile ISD
We are a rural, Title I PK – 8 school district located in the Angelina National Forest on the northeast end of Lake Sam Rayburn with approximately 130 students.
Our goal is to develop successful adults, one child at a time in an environment that will enable all students to learn and achieve his/her full potential. We have an outstanding staff dedicated to providing the very best educational opportunity for all of our students. We also have a beautiful, modern facility thanks to our community who has generously supported our students and school.
Here are some highlights of our school:
- Low student-to-teacher ratio in all grade levels
- Safe and secure small school “family” atmosphere
- 1-to-1 Chromebooks in 3rd through 8th grades
- 2-to-1 tablets in K - 2nd grades
- This small school “family” atmosphere allows students to get the extra attention and support that they need.
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- Increased opportunities for student leadership
- A Pre-K Program in partnership with Get-Cap Head-Start
- Extracurricular activities such as Athletics, Cheerleading, and more
- Well-maintained school transportation
- We welcome parent and family involvement.
If you have a child who you feel may benefit from the small school environment at Etoile I.S.D. and you want to know more about how you can apply, please call 936-465-9404 or email email@example.com